Hi all, sorry we’ve been so quiet for a while, but there’s been an awful lot going on!
We’ve reached 24% of our donation goal, having raised £213! This is great, and thank you all for your support and help. Unfortunately, that still leaves another 76% to go before we’re in a position where we can move on to the next stage of this main project, so if you have anything to spare, please consider donating!
We’ve talked about it, and now we’re here! Customisable t-shirts are now available in the new gendrr shop! Every purchase also contributes a £2-3 donation to gendrr. A variety of the submitted logos are available to get on your t-shirt, although not all of them yet. We hope to make the remainder available soon. If you don’t see what you want, consider contacting us, and we’ll see if we can help - we can also further customise the t-shirts than what’s available on the site, so if you want something special, let us know, and we’ll see what we can do!
We’re pleased to say that thanks to a generous offer of some table space from QueerSoc Sussex, we’ll be making an appearance at Trans Pride Brighton this year. We’ll be there giving out flyers, collecting money for our donation fund, and perhaps have a few other things to giveaway. If we get some donations prior to Trans Pride, we’ll also try to bring some generic t-shirts along to sell on-site, but this largely depends on our budget. If we can’t, you can bet we’ll be taking orders there! If you’re going, come and see us!
We’ll also be attending the Medway LGBT+ Picnic under the Rainbow with a stall, doing much the same as what we’re planning for Trans Pride. If you happen to live anywhere near Kent, consider coming along and saying hi!
We’re also looking out for more events to go to, but further than that, we’re planning to release the flyers to the public so that you can attend events on our behalf! We’re asking you to donate your time in order to raise money and awareness for this project, and we appreciate anything you might be able to put into it! The flyers will be published shortly.